SHIPPING & RETURNS
Information for Shipping and Delivery
To ensure safe transportation we ship exclusively in insured parcels
We ship worldwide.
The shipping cost for deliveries within the EU will be covered by Urban Scents.
For shipment into other countries, please check with us.
Please note that following IATA restrictions regarding dangerous goods, it is no longer possible to deliver to following countries:
Australia, India, North Korea, Azerbaijan, Iran Pakistan, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Peru, Canada Lebanon, South Africa, Egypt, Mexico
Important Information regarding VAT
When shipping to countries where VAT is not charged, only the NET shipping amount will be shown.
Reference to Duties and Taxes
For deliveries to non-EU countries, additional duties and fees may incur.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of Rescission
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which cannot be predominantly attributed to their commercial or independent vocational activity.)
Conditions of Rescission
Right of withdrawal
You have the right, within fourteen days and without giving any reason to revoke this agreement. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day you or a third party authorized by you, other than the carrier, take possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us (Essense GmbH – Eisenacher Strasse 56 – 10823 Berlin, Germany - Phone: 0049 – 176 84 20 44 77 - email@example.com) by means of a clear explanation (e.g., in the form of a letter consigned by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient that you communicate in writing that you will be exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, all payments that we have received, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs that result from a delivery method you have chosen that does not comply with our cheaper standard shipping) will be paid without delay and no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract was received. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have explicitly and otherwise made an agreement with us. In no event will repayment charges be calculated.
- We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have demonstrated and proved that you have returned the goods, depending on which applies first.
- You have to promptly, and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract, to return or give back the goods. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen days period.
- You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods when such a loss of value in nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods has been caused through you.
Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- In which the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.